Mall Kids: More Malls, More Kids
Mall Kids: More Malls, More Kids is a major expansion to Mall Kids, including new options for teens and malls, new scenarios, and new modules that change the game rules and objectives. Stay one step ahead of mall security, experience different seasons at the mall, or spend the night in a spooky mall! All of this content can be mixed and matched to create your unique game, and can be combined with all previous Mall Kids content. Expansion includes:
- Secret Shopper - work to discover the secret shopper before they find you
- F&$K the Police - be teens, do crimes
- Spooky Mall - explore a haunted mall at night, if you dare
- Many Months of Mall - seasonal mall fun by Olivia Adams
- Massive Mall - an epic quest in an epic mall by Kaitlin Bruder
- Abandoned Mall - an emotional homecoming for grown-up teens
- Ever Upwards - a dystopian future mall by Ben Doran
- Mall at the End of the World - capitalism during the collapse by Erin Perry
The More Malls, More Kids zine was funded on Kickstarter during #ZineQuest.
You can check out content from More Malls, More Kids being played by a variety of amazing gamers, including:
- Spooky Mall featuring Matthew & Kaitlin on Go Jess' YouTube Channel
- Massive Mall featuring Matthew on the Mercs of Mischief Twitch Channel
- Mall at the End of the World on the Board Game House YouTube Channel
- Secret Shopper on the Many Realms Podcast
If you would like to own Mall Kids in zine form, head over to Indie Press Revolution, or check your favorite games retailer.
Also available from:
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
This is for those who want to engage with Mall Kids: More Malls, More Kids but the cost would cause financial hardship. For every copy of the expansion purchased at full price, a community copy is added for those who need it. Please take advantage of this if you need to, no questions or judgement.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.